Sign in to follow this  
Fidycent

NEWS NEWS NEWS

21 posts in this topic

It’s that time of the month(year?) again...

Our members have been voting for the last two weeks and it’s time to announce the results.

Old Farts

We would like to welcome our old members back - Fastcola, FinlandDude, Kuki, and Vennel. They will be given the roles of a level 2 admin. You know what to do, so get back to work!

New Farts

We will also have some new additions to our family - Luka and Optimal. They will be joining as our trial members. Congratulations, well deserved! You will be contacted shortly with all the details.

Goodbyes

We are sad to announce that we lost some of our members along the way - Lotte, Sean, Neri, [X]tract, Joacoo, Washasat. Thank you for all you did, we wish you best of luck!

Thanks for the extra chance, Im sure I'll do my best once again, ofcourse congratz to old mates who made it back to it aswell With me, & gz trials make us proud!

Well sad about the leaving hopes might somedays u guys get back to Activity and able to rejoin once in the future ;P

Congratulations@Fastcola @FinlandDude and @Kuki happy to see you guys coming back to epg 

and congratulations also for @Optimal! and @LukaCro good luck being the new members of EPG ( the feeling is great ;p )

im surprised to see that some members left , I wish you good luck too

and I hope some people can change (mainly you vennel)