Sign in to follow this  
Envy

Is anyone still playing GTA5 online?

25 posts in this topic

I play the races online, and that's it. It's fun to me to have up to 16 players at the starting line, knowing a serious crash-up is coming. Free roam isn't for me, nor are most of the other jobs.

HEY admins i just need a bit help on GTA 5 can u tell me how much size is the GTA 5 folder and its setup so that i can clean my pc according to that! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

After latest update, 66 GB

So... I just bought GTA V around 3 weeks ago. I got pretty into the game for whatever reason, cos the thing is, I still kind of hate the MP. There's something about multiple ways of earning money in GTA V. I've progressed so far this few weeks I got an RE-7B and now I'm in level 122.

7libg0I.png

By the way, Cunning Stunts is really awesome (until you get rammed by laggers, but fuck it!)

Yo, sorry for bump, but couldnt really find any other topic to talk about this. Not really sure if any of you know project called GTA:Orange, it is something like sa-mp?(if i remember correctly samp was unofficial or illegal gta sa multiplayer, and mta was official and legal,or something like that, correct me on this one pls) So the main point, would EPG try moving to gta v or this project in general? It shouldnt be that hard to implement what we have now in mta, to that project, which is still in beta, and is soon going to be released as public beta.

You dont really need a nasa pc to run gta v, If you can get 50 fps or more on dm maps with loads of deco and so on, you can run gta v. Besides, gta sa is already an old game, less and less people play it, i'd rather play in GTA V epg than GTA SA epg.

Yo, sorry for bump, but couldnt really find any other topic to talk about this. Not really sure if any of you know project called GTA:Orange, it is something like sa-mp?(if i remember correctly samp was unofficial or illegal gta sa multiplayer, and mta was official and legal,or something like that, correct me on this one pls) So the main point, would EPG try moving to gta v or this project in general? It shouldnt be that hard to implement what we have now in mta, to that project, which is still in beta, and is soon going to be released as public beta.

Rockstar knows about MTA and SA-MP but they haven't shut them down, since people are still playing their 10+ year old game, mainly for the multiplayer modifications; to shut these mods down would kill the entire player base. Plus as far as I know the MTA team don't make money from it anyway.

Rockstar has shut down mostly all GTA 5 multiplayer mods, since it has its own multiplayer, it's a good strategy so they force all players to play legit and possibly spend money on shark cards and such.

Don't be surprised when this GTA:Orange gets shut down.

I think another reason, or at least what they claim THE reason to be, is that the multiplayer mods are using their netcode, which is an infringement of copyright.

Honestly, I would rather them hire the modders so they can implement a better infrastructure and netcode for the base game.

GTA:SA multiplayer mods are never taken down because GTA:SA never had an online multiplayer (and therefore the copyrighted netcode)

Yeah, FiveM got shut down, cause they did not use their own code, but Gta orange, and like HolyS mentioned GTANetwork, use their own created from scratch codes, therefore, not having to deal with copyrights. There are already really big servers(by big i mean 50 players on average) on GTANetwork, and GTA orange is not yet released so idk how that project is going to turn out.

Still no thoughts about doing the switch?

What do you mean by this?

Maybe not switching epg from gta sa to gta v completely, but atleast adding server to fiveM or whatever it's called, can't remember the name